If your body has a certain smell that you don’t like, you might need to follow a healthier diet to eliminate the odor.
The food you eat can contribute to the natural scent of your body. Therefore, take a look at the top 10 foods that will improve your body scent:
Lemons have acidic properties that influence the pH levels of the skin, preventing bacteria to thrive on the skin and cause the bad odor.
- Drink 1 glass of warm water with lemon every morning on an empty stomach so you can cleanse your body and start your day with enerrgy.
- If your armpits and feet are smelly you can slice half a lemon and rub it on the affected areas. Let it dry and take a shower.
Tomatoes also have acidic properties that prevent and fight body odor.
- You should eat tomatoes every day in salads or in juices.
- Also, you can rub some tomato juice on the affected body parts and take a shower afterwards.
3. Green Tea
The antioxidants found in green tea will eliminate the bad breath, smelly feet, and body odor.
- Put 2 tsp. of green tea leaves in 1 cup of boiling water.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes and strain the tea.
- Add some honey if you want, and drink the tea.
- Consume 3 cups of green tea per day.
4. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is great for improving the digestive health and fighting bad breath and body odor.
- Swish some coconut oil in your mouth for few minutes.
- Spit the oil out and brush the teeth afterwards.
Rosemary is also helpful for body odor elimination.
- Drink 2-3 cups of rosemary tea each day. Prepare the tea the same way you would prepare the green tea.
Sage contains fragrant ingredients that contribute to its nice smell. This herb will make your body smell nicer.
- Make some tea from fresh sage leaves, strain it after 5-10 minutes, and add some lemon juice before you consume it.
Cinnamon contains oils that fight the bacteria in the mouth that contributes to the bad breath.
- Make some cinnamon tea by putting 1 cinnamon stick into 1 cup of hot water, and let it stay for 5 minutes. You can drink it while it’s hot as a tea, or let it cool down and use it as a mouth wash.
Parsley is known for its antibacterial properties, which can help in the elimination of the bad smell and detox the body.
- Add 1 tsp. of parsley into 1 cup of hot water and leave it for 5 minutes. Strain it afterwards and drink it as a tea, or let it cool down and use it as a mouthwash.
Fenugreek contains ingredients that remove the toxins from the body and fight the body odor.
- Add 1 tsp. of fenugreek seeds in 1 cup of warm water and let it soak during the night. Eat the seeds the following morning so your body can smell great during the day.
- Also, you can make tea and drink few cups during the day. You should boil 1 tsp. of fenugreek seeds in 1 cup of water and drink it afterwards.
You can find a lot of chlorophyll in wheatgrass, which can lower the bad smell from the body.
- Add 2 tsp. of wheatgrass juice in 1 cup of water and drink it every morning.