In this article we are going to write about an amazing facial cleanser which is made of coconut oil and baking soda.
You can without of a doubt say goodbye to the fine lines and the sagging skin!
This coconut oil and baking soda cleanser will also clean your pores and leave you with soft and acne free face.
It has the ability to shed the dead skin cells, remove all the build ups, which is awesome if your concern are acne, acne scars, and redness.
Since it’s made of only two ingredients, you won’t have any problem making it and using it!
Baking soda is known for its versatile use because it is really powerful for many things.
It doesn’t have to mean that baking soda should only be used in the kitchen, or around your household. You can also use it as a beauty product.
It’s great for your skin, whitening your teeth, it can serve as a deodorant, or you can use it on your hair.
Baking soda contains amphoteric compound.
This means that the amphoteric compound can keep the pH levels of your skin normal, as well as prevent and get rid of acne and blackheads.
Coconut oil is also a natural ingredient which is used in many different beauty items.
Coconut oil is very moisturizing and soothing.
It has antibacterial and healing properties which will help you preserve the health of your skin and help you to battle all the skin issues you have.
Lets see how to prepare this amazing facial cleaner.
BAKING SODA AND COCONUT OIL FACIAL CLEANER
The ingredients you will need for the cleanser:
* 1 tsp. Baking soda
* 2 tsp. Coconut oil (extra virgin)
1. Take a bowl and mix the two ingredients together until a paste like consistency is formed.
2. Then, apply the paste on your skin with circular motions and leave the paste on your skin for 5 minutes.
3. After that, you should use lukewarm water to wash your face.
4. While you do this, you should also massage your skin.
5. Then, pat dry with clean towel, and if you want you can apply your favourite moisturizer to lock the moisture immediately after the treatment.
Be social, share!