There is a sickness that influences mostly youngsters between the age of 5 and 15, and it is called the Scarlet Fever. The symptoms are a sore throat, rash, and tingle.
How It Develops
Streptococcus, which is a similar microbe that causes strep throat, secretes a poison in youngsters. Therefore, the people who are inclined to Streptococcus bacteria will probably get Scarlet Fever too.
You will notice a rash on the back, chest, face, and neck. Following 6 days, the influenced skin starts to peel off. Here are some different manifestations.
Signs of Scarlet Fever
- Sore throat
- Itchy skin
- High fever
- Red rash
- Swollen neck glands
- Flushed face
- Abdominal pain
What Should You Do If Your Child Has Scarlet Fever
To start with, your child should stay at home and avoid other children because the disease is contagious.
You should give your child antibiotics for ten days. Despite the fact that your kid could get well sooner, you should still give them the antibiotics.
Knowing the type of bacteria is very important because it can cause damage to other organs such as heart and kidneys.
How to Treat the Symptoms
Here are some homemade cures that will help in the treatment of this type of fever.
- Warm some ACV and include a touch of cayenne pepper. This drink is good for the sore throat. The ACV is also good for the infections related to burns. Decrease the rash by applying some vinegar utilizing a cotton fabric.
- Add mint, raspberry leaves, and honey to boiled water, and drink it two times per day so you can calm the sore throat.
- Dry air can additionally bother your child’s throat. So, you should use humidifiers so you can avoid that. Additionally, you can include lavender or other oils to diminish the irritation of the throat.
- You should cut your kid’s fingernails so they can’t scratch the itchy areas.
- Give them soups and tea, and soft ingredients to accelerate the recuperation procedure.
- Your kid should drink a lot of liquids because hydration is very important for the recuperation.
- Don’t smoke or utilize cleaning items brimming with chemicals around your children.
While treating the one who is affected with Scarlet Fever or some other sickness, it’s insufficient to simply take after the doctor’s recommendation.
You have to focus on your kid’s condition at each minute, and take after the above-mentioned tips.