Having hair on the noticeable territories like legs, arms, back, and face are one of the corrective issues confronted by the ladies. This happens because of irregular menstrual cycle, hormonal imbalances, utilization of some medications or pregnancy. However, there are many homemade hair removing techniques which are considerably less expensive and don’t have any side effects.
Home Remedies for Hair Removal
The home cures given here are anything but difficult to take after. Discover which of the techniques suits you best.
1. Lemon Sugar Blend For Hair on the Face
Sugar, lemon juice and water will help in face exfoliation and act as a bleach. The lemon juice will make your hair on the face lighter. These fixings will remove the hair effectively from any part of your body. It is better not to use this on your sensitive parts.
- 2 of lemon juice
- 2 of sugar
- 10 tbsp. of water
- A bowl
- Mix water and sugar in the bowl.
- Include the lemon juice and blend them together.
- Apply this blend all over the face towards the hair growth.
- Leave the blend for 20 minutes.
- Then, wash the mix with water by rubbing the blend with your hands.
- Repeat this procedure a few times per week to see the results.
2. Honey, Sugar, and Lemon Blend for Hair on Arms and Legs
This blend acts like wax and is exceptionally powerful, but can be painful.
Ingredients and Tools:
- 1 t of honey
- 1 t of sugar
- 1 t of lemon juice
- Cornstarch – 1 to 2 t
- Water (optional)
- Spatula or butter knife
- Waxing strip or piece of cloth
- Mix the lemon, honey, and sugar in a bowl.
- Heat this blend for 3mins to make it look like paste.
- If you think the paste is thick, you should include water. Leave the blend to cool a little bit.
- Put cornstarch or flour on the parts where you will apply the paste.
- Use the spatula and apply the warm paste wherever you need to.
- Then, cover and press the glue with a strip.
- Pull the strip the other way of your hair growth, so you can successfully remove the hair.
3. Sugar Molasses Treatment
This treatment will give you a similar impact to the previous technique.
Ingredients and Tools:
- Molasses or dark corn syrup
- Juice of ½ lemon
- A cup of sugar
- Waxing strip or cloth
- Take a microwave safe vessel and put the sugar in it.
- Add a dash of molasses on the sugar and heat the vessel in a microwave for couple of minutes.
- Then, add the lemon juice in the blend and stir well.
- Allow it to cool a little bit and when the fluid is warm apply it on the areas where you want to remove the hair.
- Now put the strip on this blend.
- Pull it off so you can get rid of the hair on those areas.