Primal Pizza Pie Layer Casserole is a low carb and grain free meal. Everyone loves this pizza. On the off chance that you exclude the cheese, at that point this dish moves toward becoming paleo benevolent as well.
This dish works as a leftover too, and can be made ahead of time and warmed.
Primal Pizza Pie Layer Casserole
Preparation Time: 12 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 42 minutes
Calories: 358 kcal
Meat and Sauce Layer:
- 1 tbsp Italian seasonings
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 lb ground beef browned and drained
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
Veggie Crust Layer:
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup raw cauliflower grated
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ raw zucchini, grated
- 1 tbsp melted butter or coconut oil
- ¼ cup grated cheese (of your choice)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup grated cheese of choice
- 16 slices of salami or pepperoni
- Preheat broiler to 400 F, and oil a oval meal dish.
- Utilizing a skillet, brown the ground meat.
- Add: Italian seasonings, oregano, tomato sauce, garlic powder, and salt. The heat should be on medium until it starts to boil. Turn the warmth to low and cover. Stew for 5 minutes.
- In blender include: cauliflower, zucchini, and garlic . Blend until they look like rice.
- In a bowl join: garlic, ground zucchini, 2 eggs, cauliflower, 3 tbsp coconut flour, 1 tbsp butter or coconut oil, ¼ container ground cheddar, and ¼ tsp salt. Combine until the point that batter is formed, and try to separate any coconut flour bunches. Put aside.
- Expel the ground beef from warmth. Spoon the meat into thedish and spread crosswise over the base .
- Take veggie covering mixture and spoon over meat layer in dish. Spread mixture equally over the highest point of meat layer and smooth.
- Place pepperoni cuts over veggie covering. Sprinkle ground cheddar over pepperoni and the crust.
- Heat in stove for half an hour or until the point when best of dish is searing and outside is finished.
- Evacuate, cool, serve and appreciate
Nutrition Facts: Amount Per Serving (1 g)
- Calories 358
- Total Fat 22g
- Carbs 8g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 29g