If you are on a Ketogenic, or a low carb diet, and you are running out of choices for cooking, then, this noodle-less lasagna is the right choice for you.
You will enjoy the flavour, and you can add or substitute some ingredients from the recipe if you like. The zucchini can be substituted with eggplants, if you like them more.
The best way is to slice the zucchinis really thin, so you can make few layers. You don’t need to have amazing skills in the kitchen to make this dish.
It doesn’t consist of many ingredients, and it doesn’t take too much time. It’s perfect as a lunch, or a dinner, because it is light, yet it will satisfy your hunger. Therefore, roll up your sleeves, try it out, and surprise your family with an unexpected and lovely meal!
Noodle-less Zucchini Lasagna
- Course: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Low Carb, Ketogenic
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Servings: 4
1. Wash and cut the zucchini into thin pices lengthwise.
2. Put some butter in a skillet and heat it on medium.
3. Saute mushroom, onion, garlic, salt and pepper for a minute.
4. Add tomato and beef and cook for 5 minutes and stew for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce and after that expel the skillet from the heat.
5. Preheat stove to 325 degrees.
6. Mix the parmesan and egg in a bowl.
7. In a dish, include a layer of meat at the base, a thin layer of zucchini, a layer of the parmesan and egg blend. Rehash layering until there are no more ingredients.
8. Put some mozzarella on top of the dish.
9. Bake on 340 °F for half an hour.
10. Let it cool down for couple of minutes before you serve it.
- Calories: 295kcal
- Fat: 19g
- Net carbs: 8.3g
- Protein: 23g