If you want to have radiant and glowing skin, all you need to do is look in your fruit basket. Those apples, oranges, melons, bananas, and many others are great for your beauty regimen. One particular fruit with a lot of supplements that confers radiance to your skin is the kiwi.
A wellspring of vitamin C, kiwi offers these advantages to your skin:
Restores skin through cell recovery: Kiwi contains a few supplements, particularly antioxidants and vitamins C and E that are basic for boosting and reviving the wellbeing of your skin. Kiwi saturates and hydrates your skin and invigorates the creation and recovery of skin cells, along these lines making it look younger.
Adds glow to your skin: The vitamin C acts as a brightener to your skin.
Makes the skin firm: Kiwi is stacked with vitamin C, therefore, it keeps your skin firm as it helps in the creation of collagen.
Battles free radicals: Because it contains antioxidants, the kiwi neutralizes the impacts of free radicals in the skin, in this way speeding up the procedure of recovery and slowing down the aging signs.
Fights acne: Kiwi contains calming properties that battle skin inflammation and imperfections and in addition it clears up the pores to avoid any breakouts.
Exfoliation: The dark seeds in kiwi help in peeling dead skin cells, therefore offering smoother skin texture.
DIY Kiwi Face Mask
While kiwi alone has numerous advantages to offer, a mix with yogurt and banana frames an amazing blend for your skin.
Banana: Bananas are rich in potassium, water content and vitamins that hydrate and nourish the skin, while making it softer.
Yogurt: Yogurt is rich in lactic acid that fills in as an exfoliant to expel dead cells from the skin, lessening the pigmentation, blurring imperfections, and speeding up the development of new skin cells.
The kiwi-yogurt-banana mask works incredibly well for normal and dry skin, making it softer and hydrated.
Instructions for the Kiwi Face mask
- 1 Kiwi
- 1 tbsp. yogurt (plain)
- 1 Banana
- Remove the skin from the kiwi, and place the kiwi in a bowl.
- Mash the kiwi using a fork.
- Add the yogurt to the kiwi and blend.
- Add the peeled banana to the blend and crush it.
- Mix everything so you can get a thick paste.
How to Use Your Homemade Face Mask
- Before you start, your face should be clean and make-up free.
- Spread the mask all over the face.
- Leave it for half an hour.
- Rub the mask with round movements.
- Wash it off with water and dry your face.
If you want to have glowing skin, you should use the mask once per week.
- The banana in this mask can be overripe.
- Instead of crushing the fixings with a fork, you can mix them in a blender.
- To add to its skin lighting up benefits, you can include more natural products like papaya or strawberries.