Delicate, chocolate brownie bread made with cacao and gluten-free.
This simple bread calls for just six basic fixings that make a marvelous, very fulfilling Paleo treat. The ingredients, which consist of coconut oil, cacao powder, coconut sugar, eggs, vanilla concentrate and sea salt mix into a rich, delicate bread.
The key ingredient in this recipe is the cacao! By eating this Paleo Brownie Bread, you’ll feed your body with supplements and antioxidants that you require to function properly and have the right amount of energy. Simply ensure you get natural cacao with no additional dairy or sugars, so you can receive the full rewards.
This Paleo Brownie Bread formula is exceptionally easy to make. All you need is one bowl and pan, and around half an hour to bake it. Once your Paleo Brownie Bread is out of the broiler, you should let it cool, and refrigerate it for at least 60 minutes, then cut and serve it!
You can consume it with ice-cream, almond milk, or coffee. Of course, you can eat it on its own, and since it is sweet, it will definitely satisfy your sugar cravings, yet again, it will provide all the healthy ingredients for your body.
Total time:2 HRS
Chocolate Brownie Bread with Coconut Oil
- Parchment paper
- 10” bread pan
- Large bowl
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 5 T coconut oil, melted
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ t sea salt
- 1 t vanilla extract
- Optional: 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- You should preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Then, take the pan and line it with parchment paper.
- Put everything (except walnuts) in a bowl and blend them well.
- Put the batter into the pan, sprinkle the walnuts on top and bake for half an hour. Let it cool and keep it in the fridge for at least 1 hour before you serve it. Enjoy this bread on its own or with whatever other topping you like!