You probably already know that a diet low in carbs consists of foods which don’t have a lot of carbs. Therefore, you should stay away from bread, pasta and things high in sugar.
The thing is, when you avoid sugars, and consume foods high in protein, you will lose weight much easier. Also, you will lose fat, and not water, which is the case with every other diet. Keep reading to see a diet that has less than 1g of carbs per serving.
Every research shows that diet low in carbs is becoming more and more popular among people all over the world because it isn’t strict, and you can create your own menu for the day.
However, you should always read the labels on the products you buy, so that you won’t buy any hidden sugars. Check out this list of zero carb foods.
Best 44 Zero Carb Foods List What To eat and Avoid A Sample Menu
- Tea (without sugar and milk)
- Coffee (without sugar and milk)
- Herbal tea
- Mix powders such as Crystal Light
- Diet Soda
- Vinegar (not balsamic)
- Mustard (not the honey varieties)
- Mayo (full fat)
- Hot sauce
- Leafy greens (Kale, Swiss Chard, Bok Choy, lettuce, spinach, arugula)
- Chicory family (escarole, radicchio, endive)
- Herbs (fresh)
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Cheese (most types)
- Heavy cream
- Pork rinds
- Organ meat
6 CONSUMPTION TIPS
- Do not eat when you are not so much hungry and stop counting the calories.
- Consume water when you feel thirsty. Drink no less than 6-8 glasses of water for every day. Don’t drink juices and soda.
- Stay away from sweets.
- Consume fat to keep up your energy on a high level.
- You will remain full if the carbs you consume come from animals. You will also prevent cravings for certain foods.
- Animal items, such as dairy, meat and eggs, don’t contain carbs so they are the best sustenances to devour.