We’ve created a 7-day meal plan that will help you lose weight. This plan should last for 90 days and your aim should be consuming 1,200kcal daily and zero calorie drinks if you want to. You should also take some multivitamins and a calcium supplement (400mg) every day.
A 7-Day, 1200-Calorie Meal Plan
- 1 banana, 3/4 cup oats, 1 cup milk (fat-free)
- 2 kiwis
- 1 mozzarella string cheese
- Sandwich: 1/2 pepper (roasted), 3 ounces turkey breast, 1 whole wheat pita, mustard, 1 tsp. light mayo, lettuce
- 1 cup cooked couscous
- 1 cup steamed broccoli
- 4 ounces flounder (broiled)
- 2 plum tomatoes (sliced) with 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan, broiled until golden
- 1 fat-free cup of pudding
- Smoothie: 8 ounces milk (fat-free), 1 cup frozen berries, and 1/2 banana.
- 1 burger in a whole wheat pita with salsa and lettuce
- 1 cup vegetable soup
- 15 grapes
- 6 ounces yogurt (light)
- 3 boiled potatoes topped with a pinch of dill and 1 tsp. light margarine
- 1/2 cup baked beans
- Barbecue chicken: Brush 4 ounces chicken breast (skinless and boneless) with barbecue sauce and grill it.
- Cook in the microwave 1/2 cup oats with 1 tsp. honey; 3/4 cup milk (fat-free); and 1/2 apple;
- 1 banana
- Chicken salad: 4 ounces roast chicken breast (shredded) with 1 tbsp. light mayonnaise, 1 tbsp. almonds, 1/4 cup grapes, and 1 tbsp. sour cream. Serve over lettuce.
- 1 baked potato with 1 tbsp. sour cream and 3 tbsp. salsa
- 3 cups steamed spinach
- 4 ounces shrimp (steamed)
- Toasted English muffin with 1 ounce shredded cheese and 1/2 apple. Microwave for half a minute on High.
- Sandwich: 3 ounces roast beef (sliced), 1 whole wheat pita, tomato slices, 1 tsp. horseradish, mustard, lettuce
- 1 cup veggies (raw)
- 1 cup tomato soup
- 1 pear
- 3/4 cup cooked brown rice
- Slaw: Toss 2 green onions, 1 1/4 cups coleslaw mix and 2 tbsp. fat-free dressing
- 3 ounces salmon (poached)
- 8 ounces fat-free milk, 1 cup Cheerios, 1/2 cup berries, 1 tbsp. almonds
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese with 1/2 cup mandarin
- Quesadilla: Put 1/4 cup refried beans on 1 whole wheat tortilla. Add on top 1 ounce of cheese. Add on top salsa and one more tortilla; microwave on High for 45 seconds.
- 1 cup acorn squash (baked and mashed) with cinnamon (a pinch)
- 2 cups salad greens with 2 tbsp. fat-free dressing
- 3 ounces pork tenderloin (roasted)
- 1/2 cup frozen yogurt and 1 cup berries
- 8 ounces fat-free milk
- 1 toasted waffle, with 1/2 sliced banana and1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 6 ounces light yogurt with 1/2 banana
- 10 baby carrots
- Tuna pita: 1 pita (whole wheat), 1 tbsp. light mayo, 2 ounces tuna in water, mustard, onion and cucumber slices
- 3 cups steamed spinach
- Jambalaya: Mix 1/2 cup corn; 1/4 cup canned kidney beans, 2 ounces cooked sausage; 3/4 cup cooked brown rice; and 1/3 cup salsa. Heat it.
- 1 grapefruit
- Toasted English muffin with 1 poached egg, 1/2 cup spinach (steamed); 1 ounce reduced-fat cheese; and 1 slice of tomato
- 1 whole wheat pita
- Black bean salad: 1/2 cup canned black beans, scallions, onion, chopped bell peppers, 1/2 cup mandarin, and 1 tsp. of vinegar. Serve the mixture over salad greens.
- 1 baked potato with 1 tsp. light margarine
- 1 cup zucchini (steamed)
- 3 ounces grilled flank steak
Save this meal plan for later!