This treatment has been used by Asian women since ages. Skin icing will make your skin glowing, fresh, improve the blood circulation, and fight acne and wrinkles. You will need to do this method every morning and evening anyplace you want.
How to do Skin Icing at Home
1. Clean your face.
2. Take 1-2 ice cubes and wrap them in a soft cloth.
3. Wait until the cloth becomes damp from the melting ice, and apply the cloth to the face.
4. Hold the cloth on different face areas for couple of minutes.
5. Go around every face area with circular motions.
6. Take your favourite moisturizer after you are done, and apply it on your face.
Benefits from Skin Icing
1. Smoother Skin
If your concern are large pores, the ice cubes will shrink them and make your skin smoother.
2. Controls Blemishes
This method is also effective for reducing the swelling and inflammation caused by blemishes. All you need to do is apply the ice cubes directly on the pimple and hold them for few minutes.
3. Wrinkle Buster
This method is also great for reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
4. Great for Under-eye Bags
If you have bags under your eyes you will successfully reduce them with skin icing.
5. Better Circulation
You will improve your blood circulation and help the swelling and inflammation with this method.
6. Pore Primer
You can use this method before applying your makeup because it will shrink the pores and you will apply the foundation easily.
- Don’t do this method for more than 15 minutes.
- If you have broken capillaries on your face you shouldn’t try skin icing.
- You should wear gloves while doing this method.
- You can also infuse the ice cube water with other ingredients such as cucumber, chamomile tea, green tea, or rosewater.
- You shouldn’t apply the ice cubes on your face right after you take them out of your freezer because you can damage the capillaries.
- You can also put the ice cubes in a soft cloth and do the same thing. You will achieve same results.
Try this method as soon as you can and stay persistent to see the amazing results!