When you try the keto diet, you will notice that it will become part of your life, and you will try to make other lifestyle changes, such as buying organic and home-grown foods, and foods which contain many nutrients.
You may think that everything you do is right because you see the progress. However, when you measure you ketone levels, you may see that they are low.
You may get a low number even after some time has passed. If you are wondering what you are doing wrong, you should read this text and find how you can increase the production of ketones.
USEFUL KETO TIPS & TRICKS THAT WILL INCREASE PRODUCTION OF KETONES
1. When it comes to checking your ketones, the breath ketones analyzers are better indicators than urine strips.
2. Eat only when you feel hungry. You don’t have to eat 3 meals or more if you don’t feel hungry.
3. Stop thinking that if you lower the carbs and fats at the same time you will be able to lose weight instantly. This is a very big mistake.
4. Always read the labels before you buy the foods from the markets, because they may have hidden sugars and carbs.
5. You can have good results if you try intermittent fasting.
6. Have diversity in your diet. Don’t limit yourself to only eggs and bacon. If you don’t know what you can eat and cook, you can check on the Internet. There are many tasty recipes available.
7. You should eat as many healthy fats as you can.
You should add 1 tsp. of coconut oil to your coffee and it will keep you full and give you the healthy fats your body needs.
8. You can include 1 tsp. of chia seeds in almost every meal. You will feel full after eating them.
9. Consume moderate amount of proteins. When you take too much protein, the body won’t be able to produce ketones because the liver creates glucose from proteins.
10. Don’t buy lean meats. Instead, buy fatty meat cuts.